• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any villager in my signature EXCEPT for Lolly and Erik and I think Whitney, who are tier 1 and just too expensive for me right now. :(

Last edited:
Looking for any villager in my signature EXCEPT for Lolly and Erik and I think Whitney, who are tier 1 and just too expensive for me right now. :(

Okay, I made an exception for Lolly. I have more TBT than bells (in value not number) so it worked out.

Still looking for the others (non-Tier 1)!

EDIT: This post is no longer on the latest page but just to clarify, I've received a few offers for villagers and am no longer looking. :)

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR:

Whitney
Fang
Chief
Skye
Wolfgang
Lobo
Kyle
Freya
Flurry

PM me if you are willing to sell any of these to me!!

Last edited:
Looking for:
Bianca
Colton
Fang
Marshal
Mathilda

Would prefer free (who wouldn't) but I may also be able to offer BTB or IG bells
PM me :)

Looking for Marshal!

I want to give him to my friend for her birthday.

Willing to pay 30 million or over.

I have: Beau, Diana, Merengue, Whitney, Skye, Fauna, Phoebe, Lucky, and Coco for trade too!

I've also got items and DCL

Name your price!

PM me if interested.

I managed to get him :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back