• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately searching for Wendy! I'll even pay TBT or in-game bells. <3 Would love to have that sheep cutie.

does aaanyone have Fauna? or Fuchsia? I just need one of the two cuties :) I can pay any amount of IG bells or furniture. just PM or VM me. :)

Looking for all original Fauna, Marshal, Erik, Tia, Cheri, and Phoebe :D

Willing to pay over 10 million IG bells for each :blush:

I'm really hoping someone has Freya (snooty). I have bells, perfect fruit, hybrid flowers (all of them) and can buy items from the catalog!

Last edited:
I'm praying that I'll be getting Biskit from this auction that's going on, but if I don't I'll be looking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back