• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for bluebear and tiffany ill trade fang and mitzi for them

LOOKING FOR:

Whitney
Fang
Chief
Skye
Wolfgang
Lobo
Kyle
Freya
Flurry

PM me if you are willing to sell any of these to me!!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Mira or Phoebe, and Peanut or Rosie. PM if you're willing to sell to me :)

Looking for Fauna and Willow~
I'll have to get Willow when I cycle through 16 but I can pay for both of them ;v; <3

Looking for Flip the jock monkey and Octavian the cranky octopus

I can offer in game bells and some rare items. Please PM me if you have them :)

Have a Bluebeard all I need is Tiffany fang and Mitzi are still up for trade

I'm still looking for Mira the Uchi. This rabbit is seriously breaking my heart. ;_;

Please PM me if you have her moving or are willing to TT her out. I will pay- I just want my final villager already.
❤︎

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'm going to look for Shari too. I love both Shari and Mira and it's hard for me to choose.

So yep- please mail if you have either!

I'm looking for Rodeo for a pal of mine. I know he's not popular and get's voided a lot, so if you know of any cycling towns that have him or if you have him and are trying to get rid of him, please let me know! A loving home is available, and I am willing to offer 500k ingame bells or 10tbt for him!

Last edited:
I doubt I'll have room for much longer, and I know people hate her but...

I'm looking for Violet the big purple gorilla.

If someone could drop me a message if they have/see her it'd be appreciated.

Looking for the following lovelies:

Lily
Roald
Fuschia

Available for the next 30 minutes to an hour. I have maximum 2 mil bells, TBT bells, maybe even a combination if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back