• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently looking for Cherry/Phoebe or Opal. Thank you in advance if you choose to contact me! I still have all my original 9 villagers, so no void to worry about. :)

Looking for Marina or Molly. Can offer a combination of hybrids, in game bells and possibly wishlist items. I'm not sure I can afford the going rate for them though. =( I have space for one of them now and am debating switching out Maple, possibly Lolly for the other one.

Edited to add: I adopted Marina today. :)

Last edited:
Need a peppy! looking for Cookie or but if you can link me to other peppy's that'll be great! (I used to have Ruby, Merry, Peanut, & rosie before and not sure if I want one of them back or if I want a new peppy so those I just listed am unsure about)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back