• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Merry the Peppy Cat, she isn't completely original someone forgot to clear thier void, but her home and phrase am told should be close by the last owner. If anyone wants her I need to move her out to take in a dreamie if they are willing to hold, likely not long.

Also I am looking hoping by end of weekend to have Nan(have a strong lead on her unless I take too long) so still have her and Stitches original as top priority, then Leonardo,Cole, O'Hare, Snake. that should be all unless I have brain fog I caught something at the hospital..(but that's it's own story lol).

Anyway been up all night trying to get things situated so don't lose Nan and Stitches but have learned playing tired leads to dream loss of ones I have or just mistakes so any Merry seekers out there?

Last edited:
So I just restarted my second copy that I've wanted to reset for a long while. It is going to be an Autumn themed town with Woodland Forest Villagers. Trying to go for a brown/orange color scheme with the villagers.

These are the cuties I'm looking for. ^_^ Looking for 100% Original but may take unoriginal depending on the condition. Please inform me if they are not!
Fauna, Deirdre, Maple, Bunnie, Pecan, Chief, Marshal, Beau, Sparro, & Molly

Paying in TBT! Thank you!

I am looking for:
- Gwen
- Friga
- Marshal
- Juilian
- Pietro
- Gloria

I only have in game bells to trade with... Even then I don't have much...

I'm still looking for Goldie, the normal dog. Would like her original pls. Will pay in tbt or igb or in game items. Thank you :)

Still on the look out for Keaton! Last dreamie of mine. If anyone has him please msg me, i'm willing to pay in any form!

Looking for 100% original Keaton, will pay in IGN or TBT, would really love it if I could get him today. :) Please PM/VM me if you're interested. ^^

Looking for Keaton, original or unoriginal it doesn't matter. Willing to pay in any form I can! Been looking for him the past couple days, if anyone has him please P/VM me! :D

ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ: ᴄᴏʟᴛᴏɴ, ʀᴏsᴄᴏᴇ, ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴜʀᴄʜᴀsᴇ!

FOUND, thanks!

LF: Apollo or Hopper. Have room to take one now. Thx!

Last edited:
Looking for felicity for my second town! :)
Also looking for Lopez to replace marshal in my main town after he left due to a TT accident... There's an actual spot that was made just for him too ;-; why did u leave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back