• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just restarted my second copy that I've wanted to reset for a long while. It is going to be an Autumn themed town with Woodland Forest Villagers. Trying to go for a brown/orange color scheme with the villagers.

These are the cuties I'm looking for. ^_^ Looking for 100% Original but may take unoriginal depending on the condition. Please inform me if they are not!
Fauna, Deirdre, Maple, Bunnie, Pecan, Chief, Marshal, Beau, Sparro, & Molly

Paying in TBT! Thank you!

Still looking for these guys! :3

Looking for Keaton! I had somewhere earlier offer but I was too late to respond :( If anyone has Keaton please VM/PM me. Looking for him desperately now after that. I'm willing to pay in any form necessary!

Looking for Keaton! I had somewhere earlier offer but I was too late to respond :( If anyone has Keaton please VM/PM me. Looking for him desperately now after that. I'm willing to pay in any form necessary!

Good luck finding Keaton, it sucks you were too late for the offer. ;;

Keaton just showed up in my town :eek: I can let you know when he decides to move which may be soon since I'm doing a little cycling. ^_^

No longer need Zucker, I'll probably get Renee and Marina, still looking for peanut.

I have lolly to trade (not all original tho)

I'm trying to make an all-cat town.
If you have any cats, I'd be more then happy to buy them from you.
Current cats-
Tangy
Rosie
Lolly
Ankha

Dream cats-
Bob
Moe
Punchy
Stinky

If you have the listed cats above or any cats really, please PM/VM me and I'll see what I can do! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I ended up loosing one of my originals and since my town is not complete being a 9/10 cat town I'm looking for another cat.
Punchy, or kid cat would be an awesome addition. If you have him please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back