• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Marina, Zucker, or Lolly!

Will pay IGB only, I can pay over 5 mil for each

Last edited:
Wendy the Sheep is in boxes! She'll be gone tomorrow. PM me for a trade. Send me a list of villagers you are willing to set up for trade or if you don't want to rid any, I will gladly accept pears, or a basket of any perfect fruit (except apples). Thank you! <3

Looking for Cally still, will pay 1 mil IGB (She showed up in my cycle town, but the town is full)

*Update!*

No longer looking for her, got her myself from the campsite from the town I was looking for her in.
180 camper resets

Last edited:
Still looking for Keaton! I see there's another in this thread looking for Keaton too. Quite surprised, didn't think he was the least bit popular. If anyone has him please P\VM me! Willing to pay in any form necessary! Last dreamie I've yet to obtain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back