• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Keaton now. I've decided Keaton > Kidd. If anyone has him, original or unoriginal i'd be willing to pay IGB or TBT for him or possibly establish a trade! If anyone has him i'd really appreciate it! P/VM me if you'd be willing!

Just searching for Katt. Thanks!

Got her :) Please disregard.

Last edited:
Looking for Teddy the jock bear, as he's the last dreamie I need to complete my town.
Ironically, he was one of my first villagers in my first town. :blush:
I can pay with BTB or IGB (can pay a lot if he's original).
PM me if you have him or are trying to get him to move out.

I'm looking for Goldie, the normal dog. She's been a huge dreamie of mine and I really want her in my town. Willing to pay tbt and igb. Also, Willow is moving out of my town. She's NOT original at all. VM/PM if you have Goldie or if you're interested in Willow :)

Looking for Keaton! If anyone has him i'd be willing to pay in TBT or IGB or set up a trade, whatever is necessary! He's my last dreamie I have yet to obtain! :D

Looking for Bruce or Lopez! Am able to pay a good amount of TBT, PM me if you can help! c:

Still looking for Marshal, or Chief!

Don't have any TBT bells to offer, since I have so very little, but I do have Julian, Marina, and Zucker to offer to move out, plus two million IGB and the princess set!

I'm looking for Shep, Klaus, Marshal, Jacques, Bam, and Beau. ^^ Thanks for any and all help!

I'm also taking offers of Cheif who will be moving out soon.

I'm looking for Fauna, PLEASE VM me if you have her and are willing to give her away. I really want her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back