• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Vivian!
She is my last dreamie, please let me know if anyone has her up for trade so I can complete my villager roster! I have a lot of bells and tbt so lmk your price c:
Hiya! I have Vivian’s amiibo that I can scan in for you. I’m not too familiar with villager prices here yet, though she was offered 25 nmt last time, so I think that would work. c:

still looking for (preferably ungifted) baabara ! please help me achieve my very last dreamie goals 🙏🏻

can offer tbt, IGB or NMT and endless appreciation and adoration! 😜 thanks so much

LF an ungifted Rudy! can pay in NMT, TBT, bells, wishlist items :~) just lmk! <3

I have an Ungifted Rudy in boxes if you're still looking for him! Looking for Crescent moon chairs (pink), bells, and TBT currency.

EDIT: He Sold. :(

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm looking for Wart Jr., Tasha or Teddy at the moment :)

I'll also have Apollo in boxes in the near future in case anyone is interested in him!

Looking for Lolly, Mitzi or Kiki! I have Merengue in my island atm, but also as an amiibo card, along with Marshal!

LF Hopkins, Cole, or Wade! I currently don’t have an open plot but will try to move out Drago or Erik for a new lazy! I’d also accept NMT to look for a replacement lazy if someone has a lot and really wants D or Erik :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back