• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone !
Katt just moved out, I currently have an open plot and I really hope a ramdom villager won’t move in.
I’m looking for one of those villagers:
Kiki
Kid Cat
Rudy
Raymond
Lolly
Rosie
Mitzi

I can offer bells and NMT !

A villager is moving today and I’m still looking for these ones!

Desperately looking for Ankha, I know it might be a stretch seeing how popular she is but I'm at wit's end, thanks :)

A villager is moving today and I’m still looking for these ones!

i got the amiibo for kiki, kid cat, rudy, lolly, rosie, and mitzi, who would you like?

Desperately looking for Ankha, I know it might be a stretch seeing how popular she is but I'm at wit's end, thanks :)

i also got ankha, just let me know when you have an open plot :)

EDIT: Changed mind and going a different route for my town. Looking for Bluebear and Cherry instead! (Cherry the dog, not cheri the bear)

Last edited:
EDIT: Changed mind and going a different route for my town. Looking for Bluebear and Cherry instead! (Cherry the dog, not cheri the bear)
Hi there! I can help you get Cherry! I have her amiibo card. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back