• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still looking for Wade or Jeremiah. Just DM me your price. I'll have an open plot later today.
Edit: Finally got Wade. :)

Last edited:
Looking for Ozzie the koala can offer bells and nmt. Please do if you have Ozzie and don’t want him
Ozzie is moving off my island! Lmk when you have a free spot and you can come pick him up :)
Post automatically merged:

Looking for one these lazies!

Chester, Sherb, Dizzy, or Beau! I can pay generously ❤

Ozzie is moving off my island! Lmk when you have a free spot and you can come pick him up :)
Post automatically merged:

Looking for one these lazies!

Chester, Sherb, Dizzy, or Beau! I can pay generously ❤

I’ve got Beau in boxes right now for NMTs if you’re still looking for him? :)

Looking for Cookie! Can pick up asap. Please DM me if you have her for sale or if you have her amiibo card and can TT to sell her to me. Thank you!

I'm also looking for Fang.

Hello,
My sister is starting a new island on a new switch. She really wants Dom but doesn't want to reset her game. Does anyone have him and is willing to sell? I can pay up to 500k sorry im poor lol

Attachments

• 1593363245189.png
    1593363245189.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 4
I have Sydney the purple Koala in boxes! PM me an offer within an hour. Looking for NMTs, golden nuggets mainly, may consider other crafting materials :)

Is anyone interested in Hamlet? He will be in boxes tomorrow, but I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to play. If there is demand, I might TT.

Hello! I'm looking for Freckles, I have an open plot for her and would like to invite her in, thank you in advance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back