• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for original Fang
tumblr_inline_o19mcrX2GJ1stmbqz_500.gif

I currently have an empty plot! Can pay in bells or NMTs 💜
I have Fang as an amiibo card 💕

I just invited Zucker to my island yesterday and I am not very interested. I really want either Marshal or Mitzi, and I am willing to trade him! My Instagram is @Kylie._.Chan if you are interested (please chat through insta). Thanks!

Looking for Pashmina! I can have a plot ready today if anyone has her!
Let me know if your willing to sell her, I'm @ _lessamazingmaddy_ on instagram if you can't reach me here!

I'm currently looking for Dom he's my favourite!! I have a free plot today can get him asap
please PM me if you have him and I'd be happy to work out a deal with you :)

Last edited:
Repost:
I have a free spot and LF:
Ozzie
Poppy
Wade
Erik
Julia

can give some bells and/or NMT (don’t have many though..)

Edit: Nevermind! I just got Poppy from an auction here <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back