• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooty in boxes. Can someone take her since I don’t want her in my void.

Hello! I've got a plot opening up soon so I figured I'd look for my dreamies here. If you have any of those four lovely villagers:

🍀 Colton
🍀 Kabuki (was found!!!)
🍀 Kiki
🍀 Punchy

I'd happily adopt them for NMT or Bells. I also have all flowers so I'd trade hybrids as well.
Hi, if you are still looking for Colton he has asked to move out of my town so will be in boxes tomorrow. Free to a good home 😊

gala the normal pig will be in boxes tmrw! dm me if interested :)

Will be working to get Poppy into boxes soon if anyone wants her!

Looking for Fauna. <3

Hi! I will have a plot open tomorrow but I can tt to trade today. I’m looking for: Lucky, Ankha, Raddle, or Walt. I can pay in nmt and/or Igb. Let me know your price. Thank you!

edit: Going to add that I can add in my tbt (even though it’s not much) for either Lucky or Ankha + nmt and/or igb. Also if art is your thing I can dm some samples. I doodled my own avatar

Obtained Ankha~

Last edited:
Hi! I will have a plot open tomorrow but I can tt to trade today. I’m looking for: Lucky, Ankha, Raddle, or Walt. I can pay in nmt and/or Igb. Let me know your price. Thank you!

edit: Going to add that I can add in my tbt (even though it’s not much) for either Lucky or Ankha + nmt and/or igb. Also if art is your thing I can dm some samples. I doodled my own avatar
pm you!

anyone looking for whitney? she asked to move out yesterday and i agreed so she's in boxes today. all original because she's a recent move in. will be available to open my gates around 2ish/3ish hours from now. message with tbt or igb offers! thank you

anyone looking for whitney? she asked to move out yesterday and i agreed so she's in boxes today. all original because she's a recent move in. will be available to open my gates around 2ish/3ish hours from now. message with tbt or igb offers! thank you
How much do you want for her? IBG of course

Tex is moving, if anyone wants him! I'm looking for Julian or Ruby.

Last edited:
If im being honest im not too sure about rates either- though i can offer 1 mil instead for your troubles. 😊

ahhh only if you're sure! would be helpful towards moving all these villager houses LOL but any amount over 100k is fine tbh. if you're free now i can actually open my gates already o: let me know and i'll pm u a code !

Ive got Merengue in boxes if anyone wants her! Also looking for the following

Julian
Lolly
Punchy
Fang
Dom

LF any male frog villager! Have plot open now as I've been scammed out of a trade for Drift...

been looking for punchy for awhile!! i can offer igb and/or nmt!! please let me know if you have him in boxes and we can work out a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back