• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tom, Marina, or Phoebe. Willing to offer up to 4 million IGB (In-game bells) for either of them. DM me if interested. Thanks!

EDIT: Got Marina! Now just looking for Tom and Phoebe.

EDIT 2: Got Phoebe! Now just looking for Tom.

EDIT 3: Got Tom. Thanks so much everyone!

Last edited:
posting this here for anyone looking for dom i have him in my town and can time skip to naturally let him leave

Looking for Whitney ! I can offer around 4 million in-game bells. Can add more if needed.

Gonna have an open plot Thursday the 30th
I don’t have very many nook mile tickets but I am definitely looking for Erik, Beau, or Bruce 🥺

I have an empty plot, mostly looking for Snooty villagers, Judy, Pancetti, Diana, Bree, Blaire or Gwen. Chadder?
If Judy or Chadder please originals <3
Plz dm ^w^

Looking for Raymond. I can pay NMT, but I don't have as many as people generally ask for! I'm willing to part with them (81 tickets in total!) I also have several villagers I don't want: Filbert, Genji, Francine and Shari, but if you want one of them, I'd like to keep some tickets so I can find a new villager!

Looking for Lolly! I've got Fauna and Sprinkle in my island, and I can scan Marshal, Merengue, Bam and Felicity. I can also pay with (a few) TBT and IGB. Please message me if you have an offer!

Looking for Punchy, I am making an all cat island and the only one I am missing that I desperately want is punchy. I don't have much to give but I will give some gold ore and furniture if it helps.

Lf skye, is she able to move into the first 3 houses you get or do I have to get farther?
Post automatically merged:

Hey all!
I have a few villagers I am looking to give up. Mainly: Lobo, Skye, Monty.
If you want one of them, just DM!
bells, nmt, mats, or villagers: stitches or flora, are all appreciated trade/payment.
I wanna help people get their dream villagers, so I'm not terribly picky on payment.
Good luck getting your dreamies~!
I am looking for skye, what do you want for her?

Looking for Pashmina! I can offer IGB and NMT and I also have some hybrids, and I have an open plot ^^

i have an open plot tmrrow and i would love if anyones got marcel walker or benjamin on their islands !!!!! i have up to 10 nmt for them!!!

I am looking for Roald and Erik. If anyone has them please let me know.

Last edited:
lf punchy, my last dreamie that no one’s saving for me...i’m broke tho i only have 14 nmts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back