• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for raddle!!!! also dom, sylvana, and vivian! only got a few nmts but can offer stuff like star frags, stacks of cherry blossom petals, and gold nuggets

I'm looking for original fang, apollo, or chief
I can offer 50 NMT or Audie who I currently have in boxes :)

was able to find someone to trade with thanks!

Last edited:
LF :
Aurora
lolly
merry
olivia
Tangy
Whitney

Lopez is moving out and will be in boxes tomorrow, so looking for any of the villagers listed above.

Will pay in NMT, feel free to DM your offers on any of the villagers

Looking for:
- Bill
- Chief
- Dotty

Can offer IG bells, TBT bells, NMT, Audie or Genji

Thank you! c:

Looking for Avery. I'm brand new here ;-;

Edit: also looking for Cherry and Tasha

LF: Raymond. Can do 500 NMT + a few million bells if needed

My bf had the highest bid on an auction and the auctioneer extremely unfairly gave it to someone else with a lower bid (truly will never understand why). I know he usually goes for more but this is all we have right now. Would be a big help. Plot open and ready. Fee free to DM me if you can! Thanks!

Looking for kiki
Can trade current villagers in my town:
Lobo, fang, Francine, merengue

or if interested I have many amiibo such as:
Marshal, Julian, stitches, fauna, Skye etc

Limberg is moving if anyone wants the cranky mouse. I know he doesnt look that cute but he has been great and i would love for him to have a home.

Im not looking for anything in return and i can even offer some hybrids along with him :)

Looking for:
Marina, Zell, Wendy, Vesta, Jacob, Jeremiah, Celia
For trade:
Coco, Pekoe, Olaf, Diana
Hello, I've got Jacob in boxes today. Let me know if you want him! Just joined this forum today so I could find someone who wanted him haha

Looking for Walt, Molly, Marshal, Lolly, and Roald. Can offer Tangy or Skye, and I have Octavian in boxes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back