• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have much money or items, but I’m looking for the following:
Chrissy
Francine
Stitches
Tia

I can give up to 50,000 in bells (not a lot, I know) and I’m considering throwing in my Marshal too, tho I can’t guarantee I’m ready to part with him (but you could probably talk me into it lol)
Hey! I can get you Chrissy, Francine, and/or Stitches

I would really love Ketchup/Zucker/Beau,

I’m quite new to the game and to posting on forums and stuff so I’m not sure what to offer but if anyone could help that’s be amazing

hi! if anyone would like to help im looking for judy or lopez o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ i can trade some amiibo villagers like bob, wolfgang or ankha if needed

I’m looking for Erik as the last permanent villager for my island and would love some help if anyones looking to part with him! 💛

If anyone is looking for Peanut, I'll have her in boxes tomorrow: I'm giving her away for free, and here's my thread about her. If you want to to take her off my hands, then please feel free to post there! 😀 I'd rather see her go to a good home then into the void.

Hi there!
I am looking for an Ungifted Sasha. Trading NMTs for him.

Got him!

Last edited:
Would I be able to pick him up today? I have an open plot right now!

Yes, I can get started on putting him in boxes right now. I have to be out of the house in about 1.5 hrs, so I hope to finish by then and have you pick him up before then. 🙂

Yes, I can get started on putting him in boxes right now. I have to be out of the house in about 1.5 hrs, so I hope to finish by then and have you pick him up before then. 🙂
Okay thank you so much. You can shoot me a pm when you’re done, and let me know the price in TBT as well ☺️ I’ll be ready!

Okay thank you so much. You can shoot me a pm when you’re done, and let me know the price in TBT as well ☺️ I’ll be ready!

Great! I actually have a thread for adopting villagers that you can check out for prices:

Please post there so I can get you your gifts as well. 🙂

Great! I actually have a thread for adopting villagers that you can check out for prices:

Please post there so I can get you your gifts as well. 🙂
Just did it! Thanks 😊

LF: coco

I can pay in game bells or maybe some items if you have a wishlist, my plot is open today and im out of plane tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back