• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for bob, boone, or punchy, looking to get 1 of these villagers not all 3. i can pay tbt or we can do a villager trade since i have a ton of amiibo cards.

looking for bob, boone, or punchy, looking to get 1 of these villagers not all 3. i can pay tbt or we can do a villager trade since i have a ton of amiibo cards.
I have Boone!
Post automatically merged:

Wait whoops I'm so sorry I misread the forum name 😮‍💨

Looking for any sheep villagers in particular Curlos. I have Pietro, Baabara, and Dom. But would likely take any of the others.

Looking for Teddy & Poncho, please contact me if you have either c: willing to pay bells, nmt, or tbt, whichever you prefer
found

Last edited:
Posting this here in emergency advance since I'm gonna go hunting soon and in case I can't get someone I want in time hopefully someone on TBT can save me
Looking for:
Cherry(Sisterly/Big Sister/Uchi dog) Higher Priority
Frita(Sisterly/Big Sister/Uchi sheep) Higher Priority
Renee(Sisterly/Big Sister/Uchi rhino) Higher Priority
Mint(Snooty Squirrel) Higher Priority
Bella(Peppy Mouse)
Patty(Peppy Cow)
Peanut(Peppy Squirrel)
Caroline(Normal Squirrel)
Deena(Normal Duck)
Eunice(Normal Sheep)
Eugene(Smug Koala)
Ken(Smug Chicken)
Rodney(Smug Hamster)
Tex(Smug Penguin)
Tank(Jock Rhino)
Chow(Cranky Bear)
Rooney(Cranky Kangaroo) Higher Priority
Kyle(Smug Wolf)
Katt(Sisterly/Big Sister/Uchi Cat)
I can't pay with TBT right now but I can pay with something else let me know!
Like I said I'm going hunting and this is only if I can't find someone in time and if someone can get me one of these villagers in boxes before 5am Pacific Time(only if I ask you to prepare them) that would make my day!

Last edited:
Looking for Dobie, Freya, Fang, and/or Skye! willing to pay bells or nmt
If you own an open plot and are available I can get you any of these wolves for 40 NMT or 250,000 bells if that sounds okay to you
Which wolf do you want the most? :)

still looking for Boone, bob, punchy or rosie! i have a ton of amiibo cards so i can villager trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back