• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Marshal, Audie, Raymond and Reneigh and I can trade them for Ankha, Julian, Erik or Phoebe.

I also have many high tier cards (Stitches, Rosie, Marina, Papi, Tia and more)

Hi everyone! I am looking for Judy, Dom, and/or Lolly (in order of priority)!

I was supposed to trade for Judy awhile back, but idk what's going on with the other user. So I'm trying my luck here. 😔
I have Merengue, Zucker, Flurry, and Marina available for trade. Also some NMT and/or IGB.

Let me know if you have any one of these villagers. Thank you!

lf: coco, melba, poppy, flurry, audie.

can offer bells, materials, and nmt.

Looking for Francine &/or Kidd!
I currently have an open plot to move one of these two in! I could offer 1.5 mill bells or trade for another villager i may have.
currently in my town: Fang, Skye.
cards i can move in: Marshal, Julian, Erik, Beau, Whitney Lucky, Vivian, Kid Cat, Goldie, Wolfgang, Cookie, Julia, Dobie, Sylvana, June, Tasha and others!
Do you have Molly and Poppy?

Looking for Winnie or Phoebe to fill a vacancy today! Willing to offer IGB or NMTs

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for Drago!

He's my nephew's ultimate dreamy!
He's been looking for him for ages, since New Leaf and never had a chance to get him. So I really want to help him this time! If you have him and are ready to let him go, please tell me ! Tell me your price, I can give Nook Miles Ticket and/or IGB.

Thank you very much !
I have drago

Hi I am looking for a cranky boi! Either Thrasher or Vladimir LMK thank you! I have room for someone today ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back