• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Fang FT: Ankha, Lucky, Merengue, Marshal, Coco and Lily for him!

WTB LILY!!! i will pay basically anything, just need her today. got scammed in a trade and i have an empty spot today and i dont want it to be filled, so she needs to be in boxes already. thanks!

mostly looking for lucky right now

i don't have much to offer, but I'm down to try and work something out

eunice should be in boxes soon, so i'm happy to trade her

and I'm also alright with letting go of mira or cyd, maybe bangle and ken, but I'm not entirely sure if i want to get rid of the last two yet

Looking for Francine, Ankha, Henry, Roald, Poppy, Hazel, Wolfgang, Bree, Felicity, Judy and Merry.

Ankha is top priority!

Looking for Reneigh and Dom!! I can pay in bells, digital art or my villagers! I have Scoot, Nibbles, Flurry and Hornsby 💕

Last edited:
Looking for:
Raymond
Apollo
Kyle
Lobo
Marshal

I can offer 100k IGB, some NM items, posters, hybrids, crowns, etc.
Send a message if interested, I'm giving pretty much eveything I have for them;;

Looking for Lolly, Marshal, and Raymond (though he's probably very expensive at the moment :' ) ). Can pay in IGB or NMT. I also have Coco but only willing to swap her for Raymond :(

LOOKING FOR:
Lolly, Bianca, Raymond

I can offer NMT. 70-90 for Lolly, 20-50 for Bianca, and 500 max for Raymond.
I also have Audie, Merengue, Coco, Octavian to trade.

Last edited:
LF: Ribbot

Sparro wasn't really working as well as I thought, so Ribbot is now my last dreamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back