• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey :)

I'm searching for the old green wolf, Dobie, and am willing to trade 35 NMT for him.

I would have to TT to move someone out to make space and prob move my turnips, but it wouldn't take too long.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Looking for Fuchsia, Dobie, Peck OR Bam, and Curlos.

Gotta get meh some bois on the island xD

If you guys have trouble finding your dreamies I have over 100 posters including Sherb Dom Megan and more! It may include your dreamies! Check out my newest thread! ❤️

I'm currently looking for all the dreamies in my sig! i don't really time travel (though i might be open to it if i can pick up one of my dreamies) and don't currently have an open slot, but i figured i would put this up in case anyone had one of my dreamies that they were looking to move out in the future :)

found dobie now im on the hunt for muffy : ) i can offer flurry or marina in exchange for her!! also got some NMT (maybe 10?) and bells. pls pm me if you have her! im sure we can work out a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back