• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Just one of them is fine for now one of my villagers is going to be moving soon.

Hello, so I have the following villagers from your list:
- Cookie
- Portia
- Lucy
- Admiral
- Maddie
- Lily

Please let me know when about the time you should have a plot open to move a villager in, and also who you want to move to your island first/the most.
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Cherry please. :D

Hello, I have Cherry's amiibo card, and can help you move her to your island. I've had her as a villager before, and loved her. 🙂

Hello, I have Cherry's amiibo card, and can help you move her to your island. I've had her as a villager before, and loved her. 🙂

Ahh thank you so much but I came here to say I changed my mind on Cherry for now. I'm getting someone else.

Thanks again!

Ahh thank you so much but I came here to say I changed my mind on Cherry for now. I'm getting someone else.

Thanks again!

No problem. Take care.
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Punchy, Bill or Zell!

Hello, I have Punchy & Bill's Amiibo cards, and can help you with this. (Bill is one of my favorite villagers in ACNH 🙂)

Last edited:
( Time Sensitive 💔 ) I was looking all day since yesterday, but Flurry moved out - they've been claimed already! I'm looking to fill in their plot with either Ruby, Rudy, Chrissy or O'hare. I don't have much to offer. So, preferably free if that's okay. Though I have some Star / Libra Fragments I don't mind parting with if that helps any.

( Time Sensitive 💔 ) I was looking all day since yesterday, but Flurry moved out - they've been claimed already! I'm looking to fill in their plot with either Ruby, Rudy, Chrissy or O'hare. I don't have much to offer. So, preferably free if that's okay. Though I have some Star / Libra Fragments I don't mind parting with if that helps any.

Hello, I have amiibo cards for all 4 of the villagers you prefer. I can try to help you out if you'd like since I have time to play right now. Let me know if you're interested.

Hello, I have amiibo cards for all 4 of the villagers you prefer. I can try to help you out if you'd like since I have time to play right now. Let me know if you're interested.
Omg!! Thank you! I'd like Chrissy if that's okay?

Got Chrissy! 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_042005.jpg
    IMG_20211014_042005.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 8
Been looking for Bob, hit me up, and I'd be willing to pay for him.
(I'd prefer to do this as soon as possible, since a villager is moving tonight.)

Looking for Lucky! Name your price!

EDIT: Nevermind I got him!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back