• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Sylvana! I can pick her up today or tomorrow! Can pay with IGB or some NMTs.

Looking for someone to hold Melba for me- I can take her back immediately after and can pay. I’ve posted in the Hold My Villager thread but I don’t think as many people see posts there

Giving away my precious Peppy Villager. BonBon. Message me asap if you want her. ❤

I'm not a TT, and just got my new villager today so this is for 15 days in advance.

Just LF if someone has Lucky as an Amiibo or can get Lucky in boxes about 2 weeks from now (and is online a lot so you'll be able to check when I'm about ready for an open slot).

I'd gladly make a deal with you right now! Can offer NMT, TBT, IGB, stars, materials, etc, just name it! Thank you :) PM me!

I have marina in boxes and she is 100% free. She has only been gifted an orange bow. Message me if you’re interested! 😊💕 - CLAIMED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back