• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF chief can offer nmt and bells. Also happy to check if I have any wish list items anyone wants in exchange

looking for Diana and Judy!

I can offer tbt, igb, up to 25 nmt, and amiibo villagers! I have Merengue, Stitches, Julian, Marina, Chief, Rosie, Punchy, Ankha, Maple, and more!

I know this was a few months ago but i have diana in boxes today if you still want her!

Looking for any decent or half-decent lazy villager (Bob, Drago, Lucky, Papi, Punchy, Sherb, Stitches, Tucker, Zucker.)

Edit: Got one already. Never mind.

Last edited:
Does anyone want fang ??
Post automatically merged:

Selling margie, Francine, fang and molly

Last edited:
Hey still looking for either Walt or Scoot, they are my dreamies please let me know if you’re willing to let me have them

I have whitney+ reneigh, not original tho
That's okay, I'm not too picky about how original a villager is. May I ask when one of them is moving out? I have a spot free right now and try to fill it asap so that I don't end up getting a random move in.

That's okay, I'm not too picky about how original a villager is. May I ask when one of them is moving out? I have a spot free right now and try to fill it asap so that I don't end up getting a random move in.
I am not totally sure about that, honestly. Do you have any cat villagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back