• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Judy, Punchy, Stitches or Dobie

Offering: 64 NMTs (I have 129k so I can only redeem that much atm)
Bells (I have around 2mil)
TBT
Items off your wishlist
Some hybrids
Amiibo villagers
And anythin in my shop atm (Natsukashi Shack)
I can also craft stuff, I have all the summer items, I can make a moon, various but not all flower crowns/wreaths, some gold stuff and other stuff.

Edit: I can only do this later tonight, prob around 10:30pm EST and all day tomorrow as I have an animal moving out (Tutu)
I currently have a Punchy

Looking for Wolfgang! I have many NMT’s and bells so just looking for a good offer I’ve already spent hundreds trying to find him myself :(

I’ve spent hundreds on NMT’s trying to find him myself but it’s proving impossible :( just wondering if anyone has him in boxes atm?

Hello :) I am looking for one of these dreamies:
Coco, Tangy, Audie, Marshal, Raymond, and Marina.
I know the last four are harder to obtain but I thought Id ask. I have some nmts and a lot more bells, thank you very much :)

my friend want Julian so how much for it ??
Julian
Post automatically merged:

my friend want Julian so how much for it ??

So I am looking for people for my friend so here is who I need
Julian, Olaf, Roscoe, Bob, Ketchup, Roise, Bettina or merengue.
we are willing to pay for it
Please and thank you ! 💙
[/QUOTE]
I have Ketchup in boxes today

My boyfriend has Merengue in boxes if anyone wants her? She's not 100% original as she has been given a dress and a shirt. Also need to be able to pick her up in the next couple of hours. Looking for NMT offers! :)

Hi everyone this is my dreamie list! Just let me know if anyone has them, and are planning to let them go! They are:
Judy
Daisy

that’s it so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back