• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently working on moving Raymond our so if anyone want him. Let me know but it gonna be a lot of bell or something to get him

Hi everyone

Punchy is currently in boxes if anyone is seeking him :)

Otherwise : Hoping to find in no order. Judy, Merengue, Raymond. :)

Let me know! I can also trade stitches? Or we can work something out ^^

Hello, I'm not looking for many villagers. I have an open plot right now and I want either:

• Molly
  • Ellie
  • Lily
If anyone has either of them please hmu. I can pay in NMT or IGB

Last edited:
Hello, I'm not looking for many villagers. I have an open plot right now and I want either:

• Molly
  • Ellie
  • Lily
If anyone has either of them please hmu. I can pay in NMT or IGB
I have Molly’s amiibo if you’d like me to move her out for you! (Not using the amiibo method, don’t worry) x

still looking for an original audie, i keep missing her! i can give you any villager in return or bells/tbt/etc. PM me pleaseeee :c

Ever since I first layed eyes on Jambette I knew I had to have her so if anyone has Jambette in boxes please lemme know 🥺💗
I am relatively new player so I don't got many stonks or nmt but I got a lil to give for my froggy princess

LF: Judy, Punchy, Stitches or Dobie

Offering: 64 NMTs (I have 129k so I can only redeem that much atm)
Bells (I have around 2mil)
TBT
Items off your wishlist
Some hybrids
Amiibo villagers
And anythin in my shop atm (Natsukashi Shack)
I can also craft stuff, I have all the summer items, I can make a moon, various but not all flower crowns/wreaths, some gold stuff and other stuff.

Edit: I can only do this later tonight, prob around 10:30pm EST and all day tomorrow as I have an animal moving out (Tutu)

Double Edit: I've gotten offers now, thanks to those who have read and offered! I'll still be looking for these villagers until late June/early July (I ordered amiibo cards but I would like to start designing my island now) but I won't always have space open for them. But for Judy I'll make an exception.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back