• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I’m new to this form!! I’m looking for Pietro if anyone has him!! I’m not sure what I can offer so please let me know if anyone has him available!!

looking for sherb, audie & raymond (like everyone else lol). i have judy to trade for any of them, or i have every other villager amiibo if you're looking for someone else. PM me if any of this interests ya!

Looking for Marshal or Beau! I had them both in my New Leaf town and we were besties. 😭

I have an empty plot open! I don't TT, so I don't really have much to offer but tell me what you'd like and I'll do my best!

Searching for Vivian! I have Celia in boxes currently, also could get Tia to move out, can also offer NMT or Bells (not a ton, but have some saved up!) and hybrids. Can also see if I have anything from your wishlist, can craft ironwood kitchenette and cupboard, iron wall shelf, cutting board.

Last edited:
Looking for Zucker! I'm not very rich, so keep that in mind, but I can offer NMT, TBT, and some IGB.

My boyfriend is still looking for Lucky, Coco and Ankha! He can offer NMTs, Bells, items, name your price!

LF Cube!!!! Please help me find him hes such a favorite of mine!! Offering 15 NMT and can pick him up tomorrow!!

{ LF } Carmen, Francine, Judy, and Raymond.
{ FT } IGB, Goose, Stitches, and Ursala

If you want any of the villagers that I'm willing to trade message me with your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back