• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying for so long to get Sherb, if there is ANYONE willing to trade him for 33 NMT I'd be eternally grateful. I can also see about adding something else if I can, PM please 🙏🙏🙏😖😖

Looking for Dobie.

Can arrange a natural move-out for Molly, Velma, Pierce, Elvis, or Bubbles in return.

I've been looking for Sherb with no luck 😭, losing hope. I would love to add him as my tenth villager. I can offer 20nmt

Looking for bruce! I'll have an open plot in two days, as I have a villager moving out. Thank you!!

**Edit: I'll have an open plot tomorrow!

Last edited:
Desperately looking for Diana. I can trade NMT, IGB, and Whitney. I’m also looking for pashmina too

Desperately looking for Rayymond will offer 1k-1.5k tbt since he's a priority atm : ) sadly no NMT and saving my IGB since spent 36 mil just searching lol. Hope a kind soul has him and would take me up he'll be a permanent resident <3

I'm cycling my first villagers via amiibo (replacing them and then cycling them back in) and the replacement villagers are going to be leaving as soon as they move in fully. I'm trying to have Cranston move out so I can move him back in via amiibo. So i'm using Lolly's amiibo to move her in Cranston's place only to be moved back out. However, somebody wants Lolly when they move out.

A couple of questions:

- Does the person receiving the villager need a plot empty to take someone who is moving out?
- Can I move the new villager (via amiibo) as soon as they are fully unpacked in my town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back