• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lf: pietro

i can pay in igb (preferred), nmt, and i also have judy if anyone would be interested in trading!

Hello everyone! I am currently looking for Lolly! Willing to pay with TBT (I don't have a lot of IGB). I would really appreciate it if someone could let me have my favorite villager!

Happy islanding!

EDIT: Since TBTs are not available, I'm willing to pay with IGB!

Last edited:
Hello im looking for Raymond and im offering up 600 nook miles tickets

Last edited:
Looking for (as of 4/4);;

Judy
Molly
Marina
Pekoe
Rosie
Melba
Wolfgang
Merry

I currently have a villager about to move out so anyone on the list in boxes would be great! Im open to paying for NMT, IGB or something else

looking for Lopez, I dont have much but can pay with nmt/igb or with a villager I'm happy to trade with, when they move out

Not looking for Lopez anymore.

Looking for Freya or Fauna. Willing to pay in nmt (don’t have a lot), igb or a mixture. I’m also willing to trade some of my villagers for them if their in box’s.

LF Victoria, Klaus and Daisy. :D
Happy to figure out what I can offer for you.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm desperately looking for Beau, Bella, Carmen, Jacques, and Wolfgang. I can pay in TBT because that's what I have the most of. Let me know if you have any of these guys!

Currently looking for: Cyd (Cranky Elephant)

Shoot a PM & we can work a deal out!

LF: Vesta and Goldie I can pay in NMT! (Im also really new to this so lmk how all of this works)

Looking for: Margie, Apollo, Alfonso, Whitney, Merengue, Judy, Raymond

I have the amiibo cards of: Punchy, Bob, Kabuki, Stitches, Goldie, Bunnie, Mint, and Kiki I can cycle in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back