• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Merry!
If you're willing to sell/give her lmk!
Also Pango will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone would like her!

I'm looking for my boy Genji. If you have my boy please hit me up. I just want him to come home. I can offer max 20 NMT and or bells.

Looking for Tangy!!!

200k + 2 NMT if in boxes
250k + 5 NMT if willing to time travel to get her to move out plus i will pick all the weeds for u that grow and give them back to you so u can sell or craft with them

Would love to exchange my Savannah for your Marshal!
I’ll let you know when he’s ready to go! He drives me crazy:) I’m not TTing right now, so I have no idea when he will be ready to go. I will try to ignore him so that he doesn’t change too much.

I’ll let you know when he’s ready to go! He drives me crazy:) I’m not TTing right now, so I have no idea when he will be ready to go. I will try to ignore him so that he doesn’t change too much.

My Savannah isn't in boxes either but I can try to TT her out once I have Marshal since I already have a plot ready (and I don't know if you can have more than 1 plot open at a time; I've tried and it resulted in Kitty randomly moving in one of my plots :()

[LF] Merry - I’m looking at adding Merry to my island as a surprise to my girlfriend because she was her favorite villager in Pocket Camp. I currently only have 9 NMT, but I have various other things I can offer in compensation like in game bells, 5 gold ore, 5 scrap parts, some blue hybrids, DIY recipes you may not have that I can make, etc. Thanks!

Lf:Cherry, Ankha, (Doubt anyone would trade these but one can dream) Walker, Frita, Portia, and Tex

Ft: In terms of villagers I have Lyman, Agnes, Roald, Gruff, Flora, Pekoe, Hans and Derwin.
As for anything else, just name a price and I'll see what I can do. No promises though.

I have Portia if you want to trade for Roald.

My Savannah isn't in boxes either but I can try to TT her out once I have Marshal since I already have a plot ready (and I don't know if you can have more than 1 plot open at a time; I've tried and it resulted in Kitty randomly moving in one of my plots :()
This game seems to move faster than ACNL, so I hope it won’t be too long. I really don’t have a good grasp of the dynamics yet.

LF Freya, can do whatever mix you want of NMT, up to 500 TBT when it's back, and probably can only scrounge around ~500k IGB. Whatever combination you want!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back