• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway [Closed] Sanrio RV Visits June 3rd - June 8th

Moonliet

Stargazer
Bells
White Lily
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (178) +
Hi everyone, I'm going to be scanning in all six Sanrio villagers starting with Rilla today. Feel free to come over if you'd like :)

If you miss the villager you want, I'll happily scan them in for you if I can after the cut-off date of June 8th, just PM me.

Last edited:
Cool, cool. I'll subscribe to your thread then as you go down the list. :) Can I ask if you know what order you're going to scan? Or is more just random?

Here's the order I'm scanning them in :)

June 3rd - Rilla
June 4th - Marty
June 5th - ?toile
June 6th - Chai
June 7th - Chelsea
June 8th - Toby

If you will be on again today I would love to visit, just message me and I'll try to remember to check.

Last edited:
Ok Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was there some internet problems I got kicked out.

Thanks again!
Quick question: are we allowed multiple visits a day or only one a day?

Back