Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So this year we decided to host a student from China with some exchange student program my school does. whats cool about it is that she got my room, then we completely finished the basement and i got my chill zone down here now, even painted a green screen. The girl literally just got here like 40 min ago. She seems nice, and she's not bad looking either. ;) She better not eat my pizza or my internet bandwidth. >_>

Anyone ever done anything like this before?

I've had exchange students at my school, but not one living with me. How old is the girl by the way?

David said:
Backin Up! said:
I've had exchange students at my school, but not one living with me. How old is the girl by the way?
16 i think.
And from your profile it looks like you're 17. Uh oh, I wonder what the outcome of this will be :p

I was about to with a student from Thailand, but I never returned the form loool.
Tell her I say hi. :D

Psychonaut said:
then i was like "whut"

foreign exchange student program, she gets/got your room?
yes, did you not understand or something? I clearly said that in my original post.

I have a Chinese exchange student in my one of my classes. He goes by JOHN WING.

Never had one live with me. My house is already full.. I think one more would make me really mad. lol Plus, I'd be too shy to let someone I have no idea who they are to live with me.

We have a bunch of foreign exchange students at our school, though.

And unfortunately, I'm the probably the only Southeast Asian in my school, but I could be wrong.

My friends sister did, They're from Spain. I went to their leaving party though.

David said:
She was crying already last night. :|
did you console her/try to help or something, or just heard through the walls/whatever? :/

lol, they're from spanish = spain, or mexico, or lolwhu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back