• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

Could I snag a spot for 1mil IGB? <3

(Still need to get my skirt, will update with ref pic once I've gotten it!)

i would need to see the ref first :3 x

Hi! I wanted to get sprites from you, but I also noticed I'm on your on hold list. I know it was from forever ago, so I would love to know if you had a pinglist or something! Thanks!

i'll move you up to the main list! i'm so sorry i never completed your order :x

If you have any spots open up please put me down! I offer 3mil igb!
here’s my character

i'll add you to the list! :3 x

Last edited:
i would need to see the ref first :3 x

So sorry about that! I got accidentally sucked into a villager hunt, and haven't been able to get around to my picture! I tried to get a nice shot of the colors and everything!

Attachments

• Cherie.jpg
    Cherie.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 33
bump :3
Post automatically merged:

So sorry about that! I got accidentally sucked into a villager hunt, and haven't been able to get around to my picture! I tried to get a nice shot of the colors and everything!

oh what a cutie! it might be a bit complicated for 1m though xx

can you do it for acnl? if so i can offer 1m

well i dont have a alot how abt 3m?

and how do i get villager sprites

Last edited:
mk what time is best for you? my time is pst

i'll get the sprite finished first then we can set something up :3 xx

bump :3

oh what a cutie! it might be a bit complicated for 1m though xx
I'm totally alright with raising it to 2 or 3mil if that sounds any better!! I wasn't quite sure where it would be priced at for the complexity, so I just tossed out 1mil to start with! :)

have you finished my sprite yet?

Hello! May I order a sprite for 4m? :~)
sd8C19t.jpg

You can take off any details that are too much to draw ofc, like the blood and maybe eyepatch
Thanks for considering <3

Hello! May I order a sprite for 4m? :~)
sd8C19t.jpg

You can take off any details that are too much to draw ofc, like the blood and maybe eyepatch
Thanks for considering <3

how cute!! i'll do my best to include it all ^^ xx

LMK when you wanna do the trade! I'm available tonight and tomorrow until 3pm EST c:

i'll get her finished first and then we'll set up payment once you're happy with her ^^ shouldn't be much longer! i know you've been on the list forever lol xx

I'm totally alright with raising it to 2 or 3mil if that sounds any better!! I wasn't quite sure where it would be priced at for the complexity, so I just tossed out 1mil to start with! :)

2m will be fine :3 i'll add another space on the list for you since i hadn't seen your msg! xx

have you finished my sprite yet?

you're 4th on the list babe i'll pm you once finished.

Last edited:
just a reminder that 10 positive trade reviews is a requirement to order - verified traders will take priority xx

Can I offer 4 mil for my character?

Back