✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

Could I snag a spot for 1mil IGB? <3

(Still need to get my skirt, will update with ref pic once I've gotten it!)

i would need to see the ref first :3 x

Hi! I wanted to get sprites from you, but I also noticed I'm on your on hold list. I know it was from forever ago, so I would love to know if you had a pinglist or something! Thanks!

i'll move you up to the main list! i'm so sorry i never completed your order :x

If you have any spots open up please put me down! I offer 3mil igb!
here’s my character

i'll add you to the list! :3 x

Last edited:
i would need to see the ref first :3 x

So sorry about that! I got accidentally sucked into a villager hunt, and haven't been able to get around to my picture! I tried to get a nice shot of the colors and everything!

Attachments

• Cherie.jpg
    Cherie.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 33
bump :3
Post automatically merged:

So sorry about that! I got accidentally sucked into a villager hunt, and haven't been able to get around to my picture! I tried to get a nice shot of the colors and everything!

oh what a cutie! it might be a bit complicated for 1m though xx

can you do it for acnl? if so i can offer 1m

well i dont have a alot how abt 3m?

and how do i get villager sprites

Last edited:
mk what time is best for you? my time is pst

i'll get the sprite finished first then we can set something up :3 xx

bump :3

oh what a cutie! it might be a bit complicated for 1m though xx
I'm totally alright with raising it to 2 or 3mil if that sounds any better!! I wasn't quite sure where it would be priced at for the complexity, so I just tossed out 1mil to start with! :)

have you finished my sprite yet?

Hello! May I order a sprite for 4m? :~)
sd8C19t.jpg

You can take off any details that are too much to draw ofc, like the blood and maybe eyepatch
Thanks for considering <3

Hello! May I order a sprite for 4m? :~)
sd8C19t.jpg

You can take off any details that are too much to draw ofc, like the blood and maybe eyepatch
Thanks for considering <3

how cute!! i'll do my best to include it all ^^ xx

LMK when you wanna do the trade! I'm available tonight and tomorrow until 3pm EST c:

i'll get her finished first and then we'll set up payment once you're happy with her ^^ shouldn't be much longer! i know you've been on the list forever lol xx

I'm totally alright with raising it to 2 or 3mil if that sounds any better!! I wasn't quite sure where it would be priced at for the complexity, so I just tossed out 1mil to start with! :)

2m will be fine :3 i'll add another space on the list for you since i hadn't seen your msg! xx

have you finished my sprite yet?

you're 4th on the list babe i'll pm you once finished.

Last edited:
just a reminder that 10 positive trade reviews is a requirement to order - verified traders will take priority xx

Can I offer 4 mil for my character?

Back