• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading Challenge: Fuchsia, Stitches, Sparro up for trade.

Tetrahedron

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
I changed it to just a trade since I'm not exactly interested in maxing my bank out, so calling it a sale would be misleading.

I'm trying to have some fun and experiment with immersion and in-game feelings. Both mine and yours.
I've had these guys for a while with me now, but I wouldn't mind parting with them if I got an interesting offer.
Make your offers.

Also, just because they're up for sale/trade doesn't mean they're just items for a collection, or that I'd be okay with letting them go for some bells or a villager you care so little for you can let go of.
I'm doing this for fun. I'm looking for an interesting offer. One that will enhance my gaming experience as I'm immersed in the game.

While this thread might be sort of dead and I might feel bad turning down offers, I'm still interested in seeing if I can find an offer worth letting a villager go.
To the people that read my original post, I'm sorry for not elaborating on this. I'm new at making threads and I kind of got nervous and took out way too many details.

Last edited:
STITCHES!

Name your price.

Hands down my dreamie.

I could never beat that offer for stitches:[ I'll just do it naturally and wait for Stitches to come to my town.

I'll think about it, why? xD

Back