• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Cataloging the Modern Wood Series! :3

Ferenza

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Um, well.... I was wondering if anybody would be willing to allow me to catalog the Modern Wood Series? I think it's such a wonderful series, with the rich wood grain and striated warm tones throughout the set!

Please let me know if there's anything in particular I could supply; I'm not entirely sure that I would have what you're looking for, but I'm sure I can come up with something! ^^

Thanks!

Oh, um, I forgot to mention that I also have the full Minimalist Set, and Jingle Set, as well as an Almost-Complete-But-Missing-The-Useless-Kitchen-Cart Alpine Set if anybody would like to catalog or trade for those! ^^

I have a full set of the modern-wood. I'd like to catalog your jingle set.

Back