• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Catalog 23 furniture sets FREE

Hm, it seems like our timezones may clash as when you posted your last post, it was already 11PM for me, and I was asleep by then. What times are you usually online so that I can try to be online on those times? Thanks.

I'm moving along the list. I've sent some vm and haven't heard back yet, so I might have an opening in 30ish minutes.

whenever you're next available, could i come and catalog?? mayor kir of lux, fc is 3454-2631-2079!

Bro. I need the Cabin series. PLEASE!

Manny from Goodell, 0061-0548-0526

Last edited:
I've been letting in a stream of peeps (ok, more like a slow trickle), and next up is Sandman64000, porinium and ellabunny.

Many thanks to lunathenia, chiisanacx, lostineverfreeforest, Dewy, shannenenen, R-Cookies , daiyuflower, pinkrosiekitty and kippla for patiently getting through this! (and whoever I might've missed and forgot to leave a wi-fi rating with)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sadly Ellabunny, you didn't have me added as a friend first (I did request this on the first post). Now you have to wait until I reopen friends for you to be able to find my gate. Frustrating, isn't it? About 25 minutes...

oh thats completely fine XD

i thought it was some kind of wifi error on my side or something so i was worried

(been having some problems with it lately)

not really frustrated at all i was just wondering why it wasnt working

now that i know why its all good! XD

Um, you mind if I stop by your shop? I want to make sure the items show up in my catalogue. I don't have the catalogue machine yet!

okay thanks coming right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

still not working for some reason..?

is this a problem on my or your side?

was disconnected, not sure if it was a problem on my side or your side?? everything was catalogged because of the save, though!

Sorry, I didn't read what you said, I was on the phone - - - and then the wifi cut off ... again :( I'm reopening.

ellabunny, the problem has to be on your side.

Back