• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Catalog 23 furniture sets FREE

PLEASE CAN I COME??

Mayor: Cookies
Town: Paradise
Friend code: 4098-3252-9383

Last edited:
Please may I come? I know I'v done this before, but I re-started since then so I need to re catalogue everything!

I'd love to come over, if that's okay!? ^-^
FC ~ 0533 6616 1825

Mayor Sophie of Starlite

If you're still doing this, I'd love to come over.
I restarted on the 1st so I'd really like to catalog everything if that's alright.

Name: Melissa
Town: Propolis
FC: 4699-5716-9642

If you're still doing this, I'd love to come over the next time you're on! Mayor Lainey from Tealight, FC in sidebar :3

If you are still doing this I would love to join!
Luxie from Vodka, fc: 1650-4017-9949

If this is still open I'd love to take you up on this? I have you added, my FC is 1220-7940-3061 (also in my sidebar) IGN is Em, and my town is Flora. This is an amazing idea btw

I have let 3 people in so far this morning (an hour worth). It takes a while to do this. I will sent you a pm ahead of time - only if I see a green light next to your name. So, yes, folks are coming over out of order.
DONE
ninapanda
robert0147
fungustrooper
Cute
acnlsofia
DarkOnyx
lunathenia
lunathenia
lunathenia
chiisanacx
thoraofagard

NOT YET
clueleaf
kitty2201
daniduckyface
pinkrosiekitty
kaylagirl
Samky414
ADanishmuffin
sincereleeiris
mayorcasper
maisyfaith
esweeeny
lostineverfreeforest
Burigu
shannenenen
Maverick
Jacklives
alexxcaughtfire
R-Cookies
Vissenoog
ca_reis
dinavevo
budewarmin
Hyasynth
Juriamu
ellabunny
Dewy
Vodka
NaeliMakoto
mayors post #55

I'd still love to come over! Sorry I keep missing you when you VM!
In case you need my FC again: 3840-8163-6606

Last edited:
I'd love to come over and catalog any time you're available. Mayor Eva of Fresh, 1805-2482-7196. c:

Last edited:
Back