• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Can I visit your smug villager? Want to meet Julian or Olaf

Apollyna

Polpota Harbor
Bells
Switch
8308-6655-6594
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (24) +
I'm trying to decide which smug I want in my town, and it's really hard because the dialogue really does not fit my NL favorites. I can get a better idea of who I would want in my own town if I actually see the full package in game, so to speak.

If you'd be so kind, could I visit your town and talk to:

Julian
Olaf
Lionel
Raymond
Leopold
Hans
Ken

I can bring a NMT if you want. I wouldn't stay long, just enough to chat with them a few times and decide how I feel. Thanks a million!

Last edited:
I have Raymond, not sure if that would suffice.

You can come for free though I don't mind it at all.

Met Raymond and Ken, very helpful! Still looking to meet Julian, Olaf, or Lionel!

I have Leopold on my island if you are interested? Only smug i got
Definitely! Lmk your dodo code whenever youre ready! ^^
Post automatically merged:

Met Leopold!

Last edited:
I know he's not on your list, but I have Shep, he is my favorite smug.
I have Shep in my town too!
He was my favorite in NL but I hate the new dialogue on him <:(
I pictured him as like a down and out / up and coming hipster musician alley dog; whereas the new dialogue is like... snotty wannabe glitz and glam celeb influencer or something lmao, which is why I'm looking for a new smug.

I have Olaf in my town if you're still interested in meeting with him

I have Olaf in my town if you're still interested in meeting with him
Very! May i have a dodo code?

Darn, network issues <:(
Hopefully it's just us tho and I can visit other towns...

Still looking to meet Olaf or Julian, anybody reading!

Last edited:
Oh!! If you’d like to visit sometime, I have Olaf!! I’ve taken quite the liking to him, you can come and have a chat with him ^^ I also have Phil if you haven’t chatted with him yet! I do have an empty plot though so I am cautious about void adoptions

Oh!! If you’d like to visit sometime, I have Olaf!! I’ve taken quite the liking to him, you can come and have a chat with him ^^ I also have Phil if you haven’t chatted with him yet! I do have an empty plot though so I am cautious about void adoptions
I dont know too much about void adoptions, it's been a long while since anyone's moved out of my town but maybe with the glitches we should be better safe than sorry! ;_;

Julian moved into my town today! You're welcome to visit him if you want :)
I would love to! May I have a dodo code?

Back