Call me by Username

ZeroXL

Bells
Hi there!

Call me Musec. Call me Zero. Call me any dang thing as long as its neutral to positive.

I love helping others in their towns and could do almost anything for them.

I love to exchange gifts,

And I started animal crossing last week! City folk of course.

My info is in my profile.

Now will you be my friend? :D

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>So your username is:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>0</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></div>

Just joking. Welcome to TeeBeeTee.

JasonBurrows said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>So your username is:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>0</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></div>

@JamesBertie

Did you get my joke?

JasonBurrows said:
JasonBurrows said:

@JamesBertie

Did you get my joke?
Very Cheesy xD

ZeroXL said:
Hi there!

Call me Musec. Call me Zero. Call me any dang thing as long as its neutral to positive.

I love helping others in their towns and could do almost anything for them.

I love to exchange gifts,

And I started animal crossing last week! City folk of course.

My info is in my profile.

Now will you be my friend? :D
If you have Animal Crossing Wild World and a working Wi-Fi connection, I'll be your AC friend.
If not, I'll be your TBT friend.

Hello, welcome to TBT, Ralph! As another said, take no one seriously, unless if they are actually serious(in which you must find out). The rules are as followed. No eating while the ride is in session. No taking pictures while the ride is in session. And mostly, don't be a jerk-face or a troll. The ride is now beginning, our assistants will come around to make sure you are secure. Have a nice ride, it's your choice.

You want a friend? I'll think about it.

I'd love to Wi-Fi on Animal Crossing City Folk, but it's scratched and I keep getting
"Error: Disc cannot be read, please turn off the power, eject the disc and consult the Wii Instruction manual"

Back