• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Buying furniture & art & DIY & posters to decorate my island

Hello again, I've got
-Sphinx 12 tbt
-Berliner*2 6tbt
-Yule log*2 10 tbt
-Kid's tent: white, stripes, black, brown, floral, and pink 6tbt

and I can craft you
-Plain wooden shop sign*10
for 10 tbt

44 tbt total

Hi! And that sounds great ^^ Are you available to trade now? I will have to go eat dinner in about 45 minutes

Hey there! I can do the following for you:

Both Pagoda's for 15 TBT each
Sphinx for 15 TBT
Stonehenge for 15 TBT
Both Sideway Pirate Barrels for 10 TBT each

Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIY for free if you purchase the others

Total would be 80 TBT for the Gulliver/Gullivaar items and the DIY on top. If you're interested, lmk, and I'm available to trade at the moment as well. :)

Can I take out the sphinx? The rest sounds perfect. Would that be 65 tbts in total?

Did you want a specific variant of the hammock?
And did you want only 1 of each leaf Pile?

hey! i'm on vacation driving home today and tomorrow, but i can get you celestes poster soon if you need! i'll let you know when im available c:

Hi there! Sorry for the delay (children aggro). I can craft you anything for free if you provide the materials! Otherwise, the cost of using my materials for each item is as follows:

ItemUnit Cost (tbt)QuantitySubtotal
Garden Wagon
6​
5​
30​
red leaf pile
5​
5​
25​
yellow leaf pile
5​
5​
25​
green leaf pile
2​
5​
10​
pile of leaves=
5​
5​
25​
cherry blossom petal pile
7​
5​
35​
150​

I;m running low on these seasonal mats, so I understand if these prices are beyond your price point.

I have to step away until morning, but I would be happy to order you a Sahara poster for free! (Also I;m CST)

hey! i'm on vacation driving home today and tomorrow, but i can get you celestes poster soon if you need! i'll let you know when im available c:

Sounds good, thank you!

Hi there! Sorry for the delay (children aggro). I can craft you anything for free if you provide the materials! Otherwise, the cost of using my materials for each item is as follows:

Garden Wagon
6​
5​
30​
red leaf pile
5​
5​
25​
yellow leaf pile
5​
5​
25​
green leaf pile
2​
5​
10​
pile of leaves=
5​
5​
25​
cherry blossom petal pile
7​
5​
35​
150​

I;m running low on these seasonal mats, so I understand if these prices are beyond your price point.

I have to step away until morning, but I would be happy to order you a Sahara poster for free! (Also I;m CST)

I just realized I have some green leaf piles already so I'll take those off ^^ As for the cherry blossom petal piles, I can supply some petals - is that okay? And thank you for the Sahara poster! Also I'm CST too so I'll go to sleep soon :)

Sounds good, thank you!

I just realized I have some green leaf piles already so I'll take those off ^^ As for the cherry blossom petal piles, I can supply some petals - is that okay? And thank you for the Sahara poster! Also I'm CST too so I'll go to sleep soon :)
I totally fell asleep, oops. I will discount everything to 2 tbt per item, since it's a bulk order. I would gladly accept any cherry blossoms you are willing to contribute (it takes 5 to make a pile). I'll throw in the Sahara poster and a light brown hammock free. ;) I didn't realize the gap in my catalog until now, but I don't have the white hammock! :O
Let me know when you are available and if you still want 5 of each item. :D

Garden Wagon2510
red leaf pile2510
yellow leaf pile2510
pile of leaves2510
cherry blossom petal pile25 (minus whatever you contribute)10

Last edited:
Hello, I have the following if you still need them :)
  1. Flower painting
  2. Warrior statue
  3. Nova light DIY

Can drop them off at some point today!

Back