• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Everything 1, 2, or 3 TBT: DIYs, unorderables, hybrids, posters NEW: 2.0 cooking recipes

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi!

Can I get:
- Peach rug
- Peach chair
- Stacked Magazines
for 3 TBT total?

I'll be available "tomorrow" (Thursday) after 6:30 / 7 pm EST.

Hi!

Can I get:
- Peach rug
- Peach chair
- Stacked Magazines
for 3 TBT total?

I'll be available "tomorrow" (Thursday) after 6:30 / 7 pm EST.

Sounds good! Just drop me a DM when you’re ready. :) Thanks!

Can I please buy your mum crown diy, dark lily wreath diy, and cosmos crown diy?

Last edited:
Whatever is more convenient for you

Let’s do tomorrow then (I’m about ready to turn in 😴 ). Aside from a few hrs in the afternoon, I should be available. Will send you a DM tomorrow and we can schedule a time. Thanks! :)

hi! i'd love to buy the daisy meadow floor as well as these DIYs -
woodland wall
windflower fan
pile of zen cushions

and do you have any green mums or purple hyacinths available? if so i'd like as many as 10 of each :D

⬆ (And can I just say how happy I am that with the update we can now cram DIYs in our storage?) 😆

Hi there! Could I please grab your;
pansy crown
cool hyacinth crown
windflower wreath

For the natural mum crown, do you mean natural mum wreath? Or the simple mum crown? If it's a crown, I'd like that too. :)

Hi there! Could I please grab your;
pansy crown
cool hyacinth crown
windflower wreath

For the natural mum crown, do you mean natural mum wreath? Or the simple mum crown? If it's a crown, I'd like that too. :)

Good question! Let me take a look and find out. :)
Post automatically merged:

Ok, it is the simple mum crown. I have those four DIYs rounded up. Is there a time that works ok for you? And would it be alright if I dropped off (still working on getting the Dodo Air items).

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Ok, it is the simple mum crown. I have those four DIYs rounded up. Is there a time that works ok for you? And would it be alright if I dropped off (still working on getting the Dodo Air items).

Great! I'm free now if that works. I'll PM you the dodo code. :)

Back