• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Buying furniture & art & DIY & posters to decorate my island

I totally fell asleep, oops. I will discount everything to 2 tbt per item, since it's a bulk order. I would gladly accept any cherry blossoms you are willing to contribute (it takes 5 to make a pile). I'll throw in the Sahara poster and a light brown hammock free. ;) I didn't realize the gap in my catalog until now, but I don't have the white hammock! :O
Let me know when you are available and if you still want 5 of each item. :D

ItemUnit Cost (tbt)QuantitySubtotal
Garden Wagon2510
red leaf pile2510
yellow leaf pile2510
pile of leaves2510
cherry blossom petal pile25 (minus whatever you contribute)10

That sounds great, thank you! Also I think I can contribute all 25 cherry-blossom petals if that's alright with you. I can trade now if you are ^^

Hello, I have the following if you still need them :)
  1. Flower painting
  2. Warrior statue
  3. Nova light DIY

Can drop them off at some point today!

Thank you very much! How much for each item?

That sounds great, thank you! Also I think I can contribute all 25 cherry-blossom petals if that's alright with you. I can trade now if you are ^^

Thank you very much! How much for each item?
I'll get crafting - I just realized I'm short 3 white hyacinths, if you happen to have any i can pluck. Lmk whether to item my gates or send a dodo!

I'll get crafting - I just realized I'm short 3 white hyacinths, if you happen to have any i can pluck. Lmk whether to item my gates or send a dodo!

I just plucked 3 white hyacinths! Should I come to your island then so you can craft them?

Back