• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

bringing back TBT for what it was meant for!

Ehhhh.... I should restart.... But I dont wanna lose all my stuff! D: Can someone hold?

It's a pretty good idea.
Not that I'll be joining or anything due to my lack of having a Wii, but good luck.

sakura said:
Ehhhh.... I should restart.... But I dont wanna lose all my stuff! D: Can someone hold?
I've done it once, I'll do it again, if you want me to.

Rorato said:
I already made a topic like this.

Didn't work out too well.
well, we already have like 5-10 people, which is way more than enough. 4 would have been fine, lol. we'll do good. <3

so let's aim for... next sunday is the first event. whoever wants to join from here on out can PM me. we can fit anyone in. but for now, let's think of ideas to do on sunday to start this going. no restrictions... anything can go.

the first prize will be 5,000,000 bells and an item from any DLC, but the idea has to be good!

I will restart, just I need someone to get my friends stuff for him, he doesn't like it when I reset and lose all of his stuff.

Nevermore said:
I will restart, just I need someone to get my friends stuff for him, he doesn't like it when I reset and lose all of his stuff.
ok =) you don't have to restart though. personally i'm going to just so i can have the "new" feeling again with some of my closest friends on here. i can hold anything you need to be held probably saturday night or sunday.

Nedrian said:
Nevermore said:
ok =) you don't have to restart though. personally i'm going to just so i can have the "new" feeling again with some of my closest friends on here. i can hold anything you need to be held probably saturday night or sunday.
I am not keeping anything, I just want my friend not to hate me.

He only has a two story house, so it isn't that bad.

I might do a TBT raffle for all of my stuff though.

You do realize tbt is a gaming website, so it's not really aimed at animal crossing.

HeartGold said:
You do realize tbt is a gaming website, so it's not really aimed at animal crossing.
If it isn't obvious by the skin on the forum, TBT was originally an Animal Crossing site.. Just because the majority of it's members no longer play Animal Crossing doesn't mean it's no longer an Animal Crossing website.

Jas0n said:
HeartGold said:
If it isn't obvious by the skin on the forum, TBT was originally an Animal Crossing site.. Just because the majority of it's members no longer play Animal Crossing doesn't mean it's no longer an Animal Crossing website.
what he said.

id love to join in, but im going to be busy for the next week and a half or so. is it ok if i join in a bit late?
and i dont plan on ever restarting on accf, i have way too much to lose :p

ashwee said:
id love to join in, but im going to be busy for the next week and a half or so. is it ok if i join in a bit late?
and i dont plan on ever restarting on accf, i have way too much to lose :p
yeah, that's no problem. i've been getting a few messages about this as well. sunday is just our starting day when we'll have our first do whatever we've planned day. if you can't make it that's fine... we'll have more fun days very soon after sunday.

anyone can join at any time, at any point in their town's progression. the only reason a few people have been talking about restarting is just because me and a few others are, but it's definitely not required. <3

at this point just looking to see what people consider fun and what they'd enjoy doing on sunday.

i know plenty of animal crossing events you could do, if you need any ideas feel free to ask me :)

Hey there Nedrian. Welcome back!

I'll possibly be able to help you out with restarting:)

Just gotta know when.

Back