• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

bringing back TBT for what it was meant for!

I've actually been thinking 0f restarting...but only because I hate my town layout. Id like somewhere to store my money and important items...Then I'd be glad to restart :D

count me in. i would love to join! how about a voltorb flip like game..

when you dig up instead of touch.

Voltorbs play the role of pitfall seeds (or junk.)

and points play the role as bells! (Ex. 1 Point = 100 bells Ex. 2 Points = 500 bells Ex. 3 points = 1,000 Points.)

The winner will receive bells to spend on anything they want!

ToontownLeroy said:

and points play the role as bells! (Ex. 1 Point = 100 bells Ex. 2 Points = 500 bells Ex. 3 points = 1,000 Points.)

I think this has died, sorry to disappoint you :c

Marcus said:
ToontownLeroy said:

I think this has died, sorry to disappoint you :c
Never mind... At Least i can visit your town but was it a great idea?

Back