• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

bringing back TBT for what it was meant for!

ANYWAY! I really do hope this works out. I really had fun time playing this game back when It first came out, and I hope to get back into it too so I can have more fun.

It's just Jake, don't mind him much.

And sadly, there have been other attempts to do the same thing in the long duration of my membership at TBT, and this might work. There have always been "surges" of activity on ACCF.

It's not for me though, I can't get into it anymore.

Solgineer said:

And sadly, there have been other attempts to do the same thing in the long duration of my membership at TBT, and this might work. There have always been "surges" of activity on ACCF.

But...I never got to visit your town. :(

Comatose said:
Solgineer said:

But...I never got to visit your town. :(
I never knew you wanted to. D:

Ok, even though I'm going away for a day, I wanted to restart now. I'm making my new town, Woods. We should all get together and play sometime =3

Now I'm just resetting until I get a cool town layout, like an island or something convenient.

I was thinking of Nedrians idea for ages and wanted a fresh new start for AC.

Btw Nedrian do you still remember me? I let you come to my town when my turnips were 550bells each and you let me visit your perfect town! :D

Tree said:
I was thinking of Nedrians idea for ages and wanted a fresh new start for AC.

Btw Nedrian do you still remember me? I let you come to my town when my turnips were 550bells each and you let me visit your perfect town! :D
yep yep, i remember you. <3 i'll be back in the turnip biz when i restart, lol. i just remembered the task of getting my golden watering can... ohh goodness.

thanks for everyone's that's responded. <3 we definitely have enough people for this to work, but not too many people to make it insanely crazy to deal with. for those that would be interested but have already started, or are established, i was thinking and we could still do these kinds of events with people who have been playing.

like for example if we had a competition for whoever could catch as many fish in a month, maybe those who have tons of fish already could keep track of what they catch? maybe that would be too much work, but it's an idea.

if anyone wants to join, can join regardless. <3

Get Zap Heroes involved in this.
I'll join you, although I'm already active, and I'm not restarting my town.

I'll join. I've kinda been wanting to get back into the game lately..

Muffedit: Nah. Scratch that.

Back