Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
I honestly think that was my favorite egg of all time....

and I think it would be a great commemorative gift to celebrate the best egg hunt to date.

Please mods, let him live his joyous life

Go Click Thumbs Up Emoji on the Plea I made to Justin in the TBT Discord Main Channel

Last edited:
I think it would be cool if they brought it back as well as a commemorative collectible just for this year (like the Flea in the past) that won't be distributed again! :) I also think that it should be completely giftable and have no unique restriction so people can have multiple in their lineups. o/

EDIT: I think if staff decided to go through with it, I think it should cost 0 Eggs or cost a very small amount of TBT.

Last edited:
I think it would be cool if they brought it back as well as a commemorative collectible just for this year (like the Flea in the past) that won't be distributed again! :) I also think that it should be completely giftable and have no unique restriction so people can have multiple in their lineups. o/

EDIT: I think if staff decided to go through with it, I think it should cost 0 Eggs or cost a very small amount of TBT.

agreed on the 0 eggs, maybe limited stock? and I think they should be unique.... only one per person... if mods don't want them giftable I support it if it can at least come back

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would settle for an unanimated too?

Last edited:
agreed on the 0 eggs, maybe limited stock? and I think they should be unique.... only one per person

Limited stock would make it even more collectible for sure, but I also think a good compromise that would still retain a good bit of collectibility would be to make it so that only people who participated in the event can get it (maybe through the use of a Token currency?)! :) Thinking the idea of "commemorative", unique would make more sense wouldn't it now that I think about it more? lol I just thought it would be funny to see people with whole lineups of it! xD

Last edited:
I like the idea of everyone who participated gets a token to buy one so it's like a commemorative thing, like fair patches!
Please mods I'm so excited now
Putting it in the egg shop for 0 eggs but unique works too if that's easier

Last edited:
Limited stock would make it even more collectible for sure, but I also think a good compromise that would still retain a good bit of collectibility would be to make it so that only people who participated in the event can get it (maybe through the use of a Token currency?)! :) Thinking the idea of "commemorative", unique would make more sense wouldn't it now that I think about it more? lol I just thought it would be funny to see people with whole lineups of it! xD

I'm trying to think of ways to make it easy for the mods to actually bring it back like not giftable (no worries about affecting the market) and limited stock (so yeah its a little cheeky). I think a token currency would just be too much of a hassle for them especially when they have already done so much for the event.

I realistically want dancing 7 egg, so I'm willing to take whatever mods can so graciously give us

LOVE YOU MODS
more importantly don't hate me and please allow us to have him forever

- - - Post Merge - - -

the only stipulation I will say is don't make it expensive because I actually want to be able to get one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe make it 7 bells?

There definitely is a benefit of both paths of making it completely available to all or restricting to participants, but I will be all for whatever choice the staff makes in going about this if they decide to make this happen! :D

They could consider this, if it’s a big hit with the users here. I kinda liked it here, and that seems ok!

Please mods we need dancing 7 egg!!!

omg its in your signature! yes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you are on discord go thumbs up the plea I made to justin.... I did a ping everyone but idk if those work

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think of the future egg hunt clues they could make with him

perhaps they could give it to everyone who got all 21 eggs :rolleyes:

in all seriousness idc how much it costs or whatever just give us back our boy

Back