• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

Lace would be SO HARD x_x;; But it's an interesting idea and I've never seen it done before, I might give it a try one day.

And thanks for your patience, guys. I really do appreciate how awesome you all have been. ^^

Is there anyway to have your original ivy brick pattern without the ivy on it? That way it can be used for all seasons and not have to be changed with each season?

I didn't want to bump up my old stupid thread, but thanks for your helpful suggestions for designing paths!

Is there anyway to have your original ivy brick pattern without the ivy on it? That way it can be used for all seasons and not have to be changed with each season?

I built the path with the troughs on the sides, it'd look a bit strange to just have 'em be full of dirt. :/ And sadly it'd be too much work to remove it and just have there be brick. That's why I made lots of other versions like the blue roses and peonies. :3

I couldn't grab a picture and the page was blank when I linked it, so I copied and pasted the QR for you. It's a sideways version of that plank path. I played around with it. See what you think. Hopefully it will work, I don't have my 3DS and haven't been able to actually test it.

Warning, the code is pretty big:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much this is perfect!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and have you seen the lace guides? I use them to make shirts and stuff so I'm not sure if it will help but you can find some here: http://hiyokodesign.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-106.html

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much this is perfect!!

You're very welcome! I thought it looked easy enough for me to handle. I thought maybe I could save you and Amy both time if I helped a little. c:

Hope she doesn't mind. :eek:

You're very welcome! I thought it looked easy enough for me to handle. I thought maybe I could save you and Amy both time if I helped a little. c:

Hope she doesn't mind. :eek:

Good heavens, why would I mind? You're awesome, thank you!!

Peonies are done! Here are the codes:
HNI_0005.JPG
HNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046.JPGHNI_0047.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0048.JPGHNI_0049.JPGHNI_0050.JPGHNI_0051.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0052.JPGHNI_0053.JPGHNI_0054.JPGHNI_0055.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0056 (2).JPGHNI_0058.JPGHNI_0059 (2).JPG

LOVE your brick pattern!
Mind if I use it for my town? I'm currently using a similar one but I like the details on your better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you happen to have a slighty more red recolor?
Similar color to the red/darkbrown town tree bricks?

LOVE your brick pattern!
Mind if I use it for my town? I'm currently using a similar one but I like the details on your better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you happen to have a slighty more red recolor?
Similar color to the red/darkbrown town tree bricks?

Which bricks? My original ivy pattern was based on the red bricks by the tree in the plaza, so they're a good match. But if you don't like the ivy I can re-color the roses to match. The peonies I can do also but it won't be as varied, since most of the colors are in the flowers instead of the bricks. :p

I wish custom palettes could be used in this game. Or a larger number of slots to use. :/

No I did mean the original ones with the ivy!
I'll check it out then. :) Seems like it will be perfect!

Yeah a larger number of slots would be great, you'd think with the QR code system they would have thought to add extras...

No I did mean the original ones with the ivy!
I'll check it out then. :) Seems like it will be perfect!

Yeah a larger number of slots would be great, you'd think with the QR code system they would have thought to add extras...

Or at least make it so if you used a design somewhere and saved it with Mable, it would remain on display in your town. Guess we'll just have to think of it as a challenge. >.<

Hey!~

So first I would like to say that your patterns are the BEST! I am using the Ivy Brick pattern for my town and i love it!

I also have a request, can you make any cute flower designs?

Hey!~

So first I would like to say that your patterns are the BEST! I am using the Ivy Brick pattern for my town and i love it!

I also have a request, can you make any cute flower designs?

Like what? ^^ I've got the peony bricks, a blue rose flag and a rose planter ground scenery thingy. So what did you have in mind specifically, did you have a particular flower in mind, is it a flag, ground cover, or shirt design you're after?

I know that this is probably the stupidest request you've ever heard or ever will hear, but I have my reasons for asking. In honouring some of my ancestors, particularly a step-grandmother and grandmother, both of whom I never got a chance to know, could you possibly make a pattern that I'd likely use for a flag or perhaps pattern Cyrus could use that would have a heart made of roses that are red, white, and blue? Actually, red, white, blue, and teal (or any green, really) would be best, but I don't know if that would work out or is even doable.

To sum up, after all of your other AMAZING work here that I'm using lots of!!! a heart with a red, white, blue, teal (or green) rose to make the heart design? I'm not really particular as long as it would even sort of look like what I'm asking.

And if you can't or don't have time...no worries! I know that this is a REALLY stupid-sounding request.

Last edited:
Back