• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

I'm not sure if this will be too complicated but on the Pattern request thread theres a picture of a cream brick path which is beautiful *o* it's on page 28 and just scroll down till you see the picture ^_^ Or on this site http://sinreiinfinity.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-44.html scroll down till you see the first code of the blue and white brick, I'm looking for that, but only the blue and white brick without the other stripy bits but with an edge if you know what I mean? Like the blue and white pattern but with the edges and corners. I know I'm making no sense >_< Sorry! I'm a perfectionist xD
Hmm, so like the blue and white bricks, but the whole set, and without the little moss bits in between the grout?

I know this was about light years ago but I was wondering if you could still do this :') I'm looking for the blue + white bricks, the full set (if you could please!) but with no green mossy bits c: If you can't, I understand!

I know this was about light years ago but I was wondering if you could still do this :') I'm looking for the blue + white bricks, the full set (if you could please!) but with no green mossy bits c: If you can't, I understand!

I'll take another look, sorry that request got lost in the ether like that! If it's not too complicated I'll get to work on it after the pink brick recolor.

I do have a single tile that looks like lapis lazuli...was that it, I wonder?

Oh well. In the meantime, I FINALLY FINISHED THE PAIN IN THE BUTT MOSSY PATH!! Here it is! I tweaked the original 4, so you guys are gonna wanna swap 'em out.

HNI_0039.JPGHNI_0040.JPGHNI_0041.JPGHNI_0042.JPG

HNI_0043.JPGHNI_0044.JPGHNI_0045.JPGHNI_0046.JPG

HNI_0047.JPGHNI_0048.JPGHNI_0049.JPGHNI_0050 (2).JPG

HNI_0051.JPGHNI_0052.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG

Last edited:
These are all so beautiful, you're so talented! Thank you for making these, I can't wait to lay them in my town!

That moss path looks so amazing... It's so alluring.. but must keep my path, even though it's sorta bland >:c

Okay, starting work on the next request, the pink re-color. I've tweaked it a bit, instead or roses, the flowers are now peonies. I have two versions of it, which do you guys like more?

HNI_0056.JPG
HNI_0058.JPGHNI_0059.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

On one hand, the brown brick makes the flowers pop, but on the other hand...pink. :p

Okay, starting work on the next request, the pink re-color. I've tweaked it a bit, instead or roses, the flowers are now peonies. I have two versions of it, which do you guys like more?

On one hand, the brown brick makes the flowers pop, but on the other hand...pink. :p

PEONIES. I think they're both lovely! I agree with you on the brown, making the flowers pop. But I'm sure the die-hard pink fans will want all or nothing. c:

(I subscribed to your thread so I can creepy the awesomeness that is you and your path designs~)

Last edited:
I cant believe that mossy pattern. The detail work is amazing holy ****. I mean wow. I kind of want it lol

Hey Amy is there any way you'd be willing to take an example of a path and change it a bit? There's one that I like, a lil wooden plank but it only goes vertical and I'd like to have one to go horizontal as well for my beach!
p.s. you have really cute hair omg

Last edited:
Hey Amy is there any way you'd be willing to take an example of a path and change it a bit? There's one that I like, a lil wooden plank but it only goes vertical and I'd like to have one to go horizontal as well for my beach!
p.s. you have really cute hair omg

Is it that super pretty wooden plank path in that other thread? Oh boy...I can give it a try after I complete a few other requests but it's sooo well made, I don't know if my skills can match the original artist's!

Two months? 0_0

Well, the effort definitely shows!

Hehe, thanks! Well, not two months straight...I took a week or two off 'cuz it got so frustrating and I was getting majorly burned out. It's the last time I EVER make a non-geometrically patterned path. ><;; Tiny random stones was a bad idea. Bigger stones though, are probably okay. When the re-colors are done, I owe someone a mossy cobblestone foot path.

Hehe, thanks! Well, not two months straight...I took a week or two off 'cuz it got so frustrating and I was getting majorly burned out. It's the last time I EVER make a non-geometrically patterned path. ><;; Tiny random stones was a bad idea. Bigger stones though, are probably okay. When the re-colors are done, I owe someone a mossy cobblestone foot path.

I love how the tiny patterns look when they're finished, but from trying them on dresses, I know how awful they are to make. Or even stare at for that long.

You're good at detail uwu I wonder if you could at some point make a lace path, doesn't have to be complete. It could just be 2 designs of lace vertical and horizontal. Even though you could make a pretty great complete path, maybe even add some lace to your bricky stuff.

You're good at detail uwu I wonder if you could at some point make a lace path, doesn't have to be complete. It could just be 2 designs of lace vertical and horizontal. Even though you could make a pretty great complete path, maybe even add some lace to your bricky stuff.

Ooh, lace owuld be beautiful (but probably hard) xD I love the pink peony path *u*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take another look, sorry that request got lost in the ether like that! If it's not too complicated I'll get to work on it after the pink brick recolor.

I do have a single tile that looks like lapis lazuli...was that it, I wonder?

Oh well. In the meantime, I FINALLY FINISHED THE PAIN IN THE BUTT MOSSY PATH!! Here it is! I tweaked the original 4, so you guys are gonna wanna swap 'em out.

View attachment 37021

Idk lol sorry xD Is it ok for the path to be light blue? So like kinda similar to the picture with it's white and blue bricks :3 Not sure if it's going to be copyright or anything but fdskhfsdjk... or even light pink? Take your time btw, I don't mind if you do some other easier requests first :3

Oh no not that one, that would be super difficult! Although any of this is kind of hard for me, but yeah absolutely, that would be amazing thank you so much, and take as much time as you need!

I couldn't grab a picture and the page was blank when I linked it, so I copied and pasted the QR for you. It's a sideways version of that plank path. I played around with it. See what you think. Hopefully it will work, I don't have my 3DS and haven't been able to actually test it.

Warning, the code is pretty big:
qr code.PNG

Back