• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ground Scenery Bricks, ivy, Rainbow Brite and more!

Edit;; I'm so sorry, I posted in the wrong one!

I meant to post here, that I love your codes ^^ Really well done!

Last edited:
Yours paths are really awesone :eek:
Congratulations by them, here you have another follower more :D

Hi Amykins.I've been lurking here a bit, and i love your paths.I have a really stupid question.I noticed that you have Rainbow bright in the topic, and i have checked all the pages twice and still can't find anything from Rainbow Bright.I feel stupid asking, but could you help me find it? Thanks.

Hi Amykins.I've been lurking here a bit, and i love your paths.I have a really stupid question.I noticed that you have Rainbow bright in the topic, and i have checked all the pages twice and still can't find anything from Rainbow Bright.I feel stupid asking, but could you help me find it? Thanks.

Amykins hasn't been active since May... But she originally had clothes and paths in the same thread. The Rainbow Bright QR is for a dress she designed in this thread (she never got around to changing the title I suppose): http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?128575-Amykins-boutique!

does anyone know if she's ever made a middle or "omnibrick" for the brick stairs?

tumblr_mrwrhzeP9d1rdrnzio6_400.jpg

May I plz get the blue rose path I been looking for them forever because I can't see these

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I plz get the blue rose path I been looking for them forever because I can't see these

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow this is really awesome! I'm gonna scan this up and use it soon!

Think you can make some more, but with the cobblestone bridge pattern?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and your work is amazing!

Blarg, I thought I uploaded the candy path here but I totally derped and forgot! Here's the whole set, thanks for your patience!

Also, after I'm done with the mossy cobblestone (which is taking way longer than I thought) I'll finish that purple path. <3

OMG!!!!!! I just wanted to say I LOVE your candy paths!!!! I love all of them really, and When I unlock the QR on my non-mayor characters, I'm going to QR the candy to use in my town for the spring/summer seasons. :)

Last edited:
Boy, you know who sucks at updating threads? MEEEE!

I'm so sorry, guys. I've had a very tumultuous year thus far, and long story short I am now unemployed, am getting married in the fall and have two ducks as house pets. For those of you wondering, their names are Wobbles and Bean.

Anyway, I've made some a new pattern to go with the Zen house exterior. You can find it on my tumblr page, that I FINALLY got around to updating.

http://pixelroses.tumblr.com/

Hey, Amy! Glad to see you!

I hope you don't mind, but I've made a few of the missing pieces people needed for your paths while you were gone. ^^;

Hey, Amy! Glad to see you!

I hope you don't mind, but I've made a few of the missing pieces people needed for your paths while you were gone. ^^;

ETTI! <3 I saw that you'd done that, thank you. You are nine kinds of awesome. And your work is pretty dang good, girl!

Back