• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

BREAKING NEWS:Bin Laden dead: awaiting response from president.

Entei Slider

Occasionally in drawers
Bells
User Title Color Change
I see on the news right now (hopefully this isn't some cruel trick) They are saying Usama (Osama w/e) Bin Laden. Has infact been killed, they are waiting for the president to respond. thoughts?

Edit:It has been confirmed, Bin laden is dead and they have his body.

The news caster I'm watching is like really excited

Last edited:
Wonderful, now there's yet another excuse to drag on a war that shouldn't have been started.
Actually jack, this war needed to happen, this war was the afghanistan war brought on by the 9/11 attacks. Which Usama (osama) played a part in.
They attacked us, we attacked them.

Actually jack, this war needed to happen, this war was the afghanistan war brought on by the 9/11 attacks. Which Usama played a part in.

So, let me get this straight. We needed to invade an entire goddamn country, ravaging their economy/infrastructure, so we can attack the Taliban. And we've got what to show for it? Osama dead, a crapload of US troops dead, and about half the entire Muslim community opposed to the United States because we feel the need to stick our nose into everyone else's business and play international policemen.

Real necessary. Plenty of other countries have fallen victim to terrorist attacks, and you don't see them starting wars.

Wouldn't killing the problem bring us closer to an end?

lul@Usama

Osama's not the entire "problem." The Taliban still exists, regardless of efforts, and now Osama's death will almost certainly be used as a sort "LOOK. THE WAR ON TERROR IS WORKING" prop, when it undoubtedly isn't.

Osama's not the entire "problem." The Taliban still exists, regardless of efforts, and now Osama's death will almost certainly be used as a sort "LOOK. THE WAR ON TERROR IS WORKING" prop, when it undoubtedly isn't.

I know part of, not the whole. Okay.

First usama, now obama:
tumblr_lkjtt3ZWto1qacgh3o1_500.jpg

First usama, now obama:
tumblr_lkjtt3ZWto1qacgh3o1_500.jpg
holy **** how did i not catch this

lol

also, @ this in general, i immediately thought this is/was a hoax. when i first saw the head line "osama (obama) bin", i actually thought, without knowing he was dead, that he might have already died and left some brilliant scheme to live on past his death, ex: actors, falsified death, etc.

if they truly, 100% for certain caught osama bin laden, awesome.
BUT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT OBAMA BIN LADEN HOLY ****

and i thought exactly what jack said, this is either going to end it somehow, or completely destroy any chance of ending it.
and the whole part about way way way way way too many US troops dying, and too much of US' dick in everyone's ear.

if the taliban has enough resources to make one more attack, they will, no doubt. (provided he actually died) and i still don't quite believe that he was killed/found.. i'm not sure why. just a feeling.

edit: LOLOLOLOLOL
aq8ug.png

and:
104ewzq.jpg

Last edited:
Actually jack, this war needed to happen, this war was the afghanistan war brought on by the 9/11 attacks. Which Usama (osama) played a part in.

Afghanistan, nor the Taliban, ever attacked us.

First off, to everyone STILL saying this is a "war", it has never been a war. Congress never declared war on the Middle East. An example of a declared war is WWII

So, let me get this straight. We needed to invade an entire goddamn country, ravaging their economy/infrastructure, so we can attack the Taliban. And we've got what to show for it? Osama dead, a crapload of US troops dead, and about half the entire Muslim community opposed to the United States because we feel the need to stick our nose into everyone else's business and play international policemen.

Real necessary. Plenty of other countries have fallen victim to terrorist attacks, and you don't see them starting wars.

Do not confuse A) the United States of America joining a war begun by Al Queida with B) Bush/Cheney starting an unrelated second war in Iraq based on false pretense.

Back